Designer Handbags - Video on How to Spot a Fake Coach Bag?Coach bags are high quality and very popular but how to make sure you are not buying a fake or knock-off? In this video Pam explains how to spot the difference between a genuine Coach bag and a fake - in her charming southern accent.
Why buy a genuine Coach bag? Two reasons - they are high quality bags that will last a lifetime and they are not as expensive other designer bags such as Louis Vuitton or Gucci.
What to look out for when buying a Coach handbag?
- Zipper should be high quality - they are designed to last a lifetime
- Stitching must be perfectly straight everywhere
- All letters must be perfectly symmetrical
- There should be 2 rows of Cs
- If there are signature prints they must be on the inside OR on the outside but not both
- The hardware must be good quality nickel or brass and heavy
- Any leather tag inside a Coach bag must have a serial number with letters and numbers
- There should be no paper or plastic wrapping round the metal parts
- Buckles must be tight-fitting
- Dustbags are high quality and plain (no letters)
- The leather used in Coach bags is very thick and long-lasting - Coach handbags are made to last a lifetime
See also How to Spot a Fake Radley Bag